I wanted to get in a little time on my new trigger so I set up a target I downloaded from the Long Range BPCR website. It is an 800 yard target scaled down for use at 100 yards. I used it at 80 so I guess it was a little big but it was still pretty small at 5.5″ of black. I didn’t bother to change the front sight insert but I know I would have benefited from that as the black was very small and left a lot of white between it and the round insert I was using.
I also wanted to shoot all my old bullets and test loads which is what I did. I took 11 shots. The flier to the far right was the fouling shot and the two fliers to the left I knew when I pulled the trigger that I yanked the rifle. The rest seemed to hit in the same ragged group hole so I’m pretty happy with how both my trigger and I handled the test. I shot sitting on a 8″ tall stool using my cross sticks and a blow tube between shots. Temp was 40.0 °F wind SSW 4.6mph and 47% humidity. I was shooting north.